In 2019 The Genetics Society is 100 years old.
Cristina Fonseca, our Centenary Project Manager, is organising many events over the forthcoming months and compiling a programme of special Centenary Celebrations.
Hot off the press is our new Public Engagement Grant enabling anyone and everyone to take Genetics out in public.
Events that took place can be found in the news section –
- RHS 2017,
- Lambeth Country Show 2017,
- Big Bang 2018,
- Centenary Garden at the Edinburgh Festival 2018,
- Centenary Garden at Chelsea Flower Show 2019,
- 100th Birthday Party at Norwich,
- A Century of Genetics Celebratory Meeting,
- International Mendel’s day.
Read Past President memoirs here.