Omics approaches to Ecophysiology (Virtual event)
Click here to register
Part of the Society for Experimental Biology Annual Conference.
We are delighted to let you know that in 2021 the SEB Annual Conference is going online this year!
Join us from 29 June – 8 July 2021 for our Annual Conference and make extraordinary connections with over 800 biologists from all over the world.
– Take centre stage and showcase your scientific knowledge and recent discoveries
– Delve into a host of stimulating session
– Renew and make new connections in one of the world’s architectural gems
From phenome to genome, omics approaches are transforming our approach to biological enquiry.
This exciting session will bring together researchers applying omics approaches to addressing key questions in ecophysiology. It seeks to be broad in its scope and relevant to investigators at every career stage, working from phenotype through to molecular levels of biological organisation. This session is inclusive of a broad range of taxa from animal to plant with the unifying focus of using omic approaches to understanding physiological mechanisms.
More details to follow when they are available.
- Oliver Tills (Plymouth University, UK)
- Manuela Truebano Garcia (Plymouth University, UK)
- Anne Plessis